(as of Jan 21,2022 23:12:47 UTC – Details)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3450U up to 3.5GHz
- Memory: 12GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard Drive: 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Screen: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) LED-Backlit touch Display
- Video: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics.
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac and Bluetooth
- Optical Drive: None
- Operating System: Windows 10 S
- Webcam: 720p Video
- Dimension: 14.96 x 10.16 x 0.89 inches
- Colors: Black
- Ports: 1x USB 2.0 port, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1x Headset (headphone and microphone combo) port, 1x RJ45 – 10/100Mbps Ethernet port, 1x HDMI 1.4 port, 1x Power-adapter port, 1 x TWE Mouse Pad
- Weight: 4.46 lbs
15.6″ FHD Energy-efficient LED-backlit (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3450U up to 3.5GHz, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics.
12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD allow fast bootup and data transfer.
1x USB 2.0 port, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1x Headset (headphone and microphone combo) port, 1x RJ45 – 10/100Mbps Ethernet port, 1x HDMI 1.4 port, 1x Power-adapter port, 1 x TWE Mouse Pad
Stay focused on tasks by interacting with your phone directly from your Dell PC– you can easily make calls, send texts, and get notifications.
Leverage the best of Windows 10, with a new update packed with exciting features. You may switch to regular windows 10: Press “Start button” bottom left of the screen; Select “Settings” icon above “power” icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select “Get” option under “Switch out of S mode”; Hit Install. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.