(as of Oct 03,2022 06:29:28 UTC – Details)
Description of module parameters:
1 when the signal module detects obstacles ahead, the green indicator on the circuit board light level and at the same time the OUT port output low level signals continuously, the module testing from 2 ~ 30 cm, 35 degrees Angle detection, detection distance can be adjusted through the potentiometer, clockwise adjust potentiometer, detection distance increases;Counterclockwise potentiometer reduces detection distance.
2. Sensor active infrared reflection detection, so target reflectivity and shape are the key to detection distance.Where the black detection distance area object distance is small, large area distance is large.
3. The output port of the sensor module, OUT, can be directly connected to the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer or directly drive a 5V relay;Connection mode: VCC-VCC;GND-GND;OUT-IO.
4. 3-5v dc power supply can be used to supply power to the module.When the power is on, the red power indicator lights up.
5. 3mm screw hole for easy fixation and installation.
6. The threshold comparison voltage has been adjusted by potentiometer in each module during delivery. Please do not adjust the potentiometer at will except in special circumstances.
Module interface description:
1.VCC external 3.3v-5v voltage (can be directly connected to 5V single-chip microcomputer and 3.3v single-chip microcomputer).
2.GND external to GND.
3.OUT panel digital output interface (0 and 1).
Type: IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module. Detection distance: 2 ~ 20cm . Detection angle: 35 Degrees.
Size:32x14mm/1.26×0.55Inches. Package Contents: 3PCS.
The comparator is LM393. Working stabilization.
Be adjusted by potentiometer and has the characteristics of small interference, easy assembly and convenient use.
Widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on .