(as of Nov 30,2022 08:12:25 UTC – Details)
Type: MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module Microcontroller Module DIY Kits.
Module Operating Voltage: 5V
Module Size: 50x32x13mm (L x W x H)
Diameter of Screws: 3mm
1 PC PCB
2 PCS 5P Bent Foot Single Row Needle
1 PC 24P IC socket
1 PC MAX7219
1 PC 10uF Ceramic Capacitor
1 PC 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitor
1 PC 10K Resistance
2 PCS 8P Round Hole Seats
1 PC 3mm 8X8 Total Negative Red Dot Matrix
1. Left side: input port; Right side: output port
2. Connect the input port to the CPU to control a single module
3. When cascading multiple modules, the input port of the first module connect to the CPU, the output port connect to the input port of the second one, and so on.
In the case of 51 MCU:
VCC Â¡Ãº 5V
GND Â¡Ãº GND
DIN Â¡Ãº P22
CS Â¡Ãº P21
CLK Â¡Ãº P20
1. VCC and GND is not reversed, it would burn the chip.
2. When the 51 microcontroller P0 port controlling, must be connected to the pull-up resistor, it is recommended that the resistance of 4.7K–10K.
3. Please install lattice into the round hole first, and then insert the round hole to PCB board and weld. Face the side of lattice with words, from left to right pin order is 123456. First pin of PCB board is square pad.
4.Electrolytic capacitors long-pin as positive, short-pin as negative; ceramic capacitor has no positive and negative points.
This product is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver
A single module can drive the an 8 x 8 dot matrix common cathodeo
Users are allowed to select each of the data code or not coded with the MAX7219
To drive a dot matrix needs only three IO ports. No flash matrix display. Support cascading
Module Operating Voltage: 5V; Module Size: 50x32x13mm (L x W x H)